Meta Tag Generator Tool,Meta tag is the the most important way to optimize your blog with on-page SEO.Meta Tags provide the information about your blog or website to the search engines.If you want to your blog more search engine friendly, you must add Meta tags to your blog.
This is a special HTML tag that is used to collection information about a Web page but is not displayed in a Web browser or Web page. For example, meta tags provide information such as what program was used to create the web page, a short description of the page, and keywords that are relevant to the page. Many search engines like google use the information stored in a meta tags when they index and crawl Web pages.
Great title for your web page is one of the best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) methods, and also will attract your web visitors to your web pages. One of the most important factors in search engine optimization is the title of the web page. The title of the page is the first SEO element examined by the search engine crawler as it visits your website. The search engine ranking of your web page also depends upon the title of the page. So, take extra care in deciding the title. The title should also include your best keyword or key phrase that is related to the content of the page.
- Exceptionally Important:
- Usually best if left short ( 5 to 9 words, with most important parts in the first ~ 65 characters)
- Each page should have its own unique page title.
- Your primary keywords should occur early in your page title (from word position 2 to 5 or so).
- Generic words such as “website home” or “welcome to” usually should not appear in your page title.
- Don’t forget to use relevant keyword modifiers in your page title to help draw in more relevant traffic.
- Search engines such as Google may display the first ~ 65 to 70 characters from your page title in their search results.
- Ensure your page title differentiates your site from competing sites.
Meta Title tag Format look like this.
- Somewhat Important:
Many search engines use the meta description tag in their search results. Good meta description tags can help improve your click through rate.
- Your meta description should read well as many human eyes will see it in many search results.
- Should be a sentence to a couple sentences long.
- Each page should have its own unique meta description.
- Should reinforce the keywords in the page title, targeting alternate versions.
- Should typically use multiple versions of the keywords and keyword phrase modifiers, hitting other permutations that are not heavily focused upon in your page title.
- Your meta description should also help differentiate your site from competing ranked sites.
Meta Description tag format look like this
They keywords tag is not usually displayed in search results and is a hidden input which page viewers can not see unless they use the view source function. While I will further discuss the meta keywords tag below, it is the actual page copy which matters a lot in SEO.
- Not important: It is not used by most search engines since it is highly susceptible to spam and users never see it.
- Should consist of a couple of the main keywords used to describe that page.
- Former Yahoo! Search engineer Jon Glick stated that the meta keywords tag is used for inclusion within a subset of search results, and has no effect on relevancy.
- Is only created for machines.
- Write a maximum of three words per keyword and separate each keyword using a comma. See my keywords as an example,
Meta Keyword Tag Format look like this
The meta keyword tag is the area between the head tags inside the title brackets
Meta Author is not a very important tag but still many bloggers likes to attach his name to his website/blog so why should you left behind!. Simply write your full name and avoid using nicknames or special symbols.
If you don’t want to add your name then simply leave the blank empty in the tool.
The Robots META Tag is meant to provide users who cannot upload or control the /robots.txt file at their websites, with a last chance to keep their content out of search engine indexes and services.
Sometimes you don’t want search engine robots to crawl and index your blog so you can simply tell the robots that don’t crawl the data of the blog using the No follow tag or No index tag. By default blogger tags all blogs as ALL
Meta Robot Tag Format look like this
If you don’t want to be bothered with this tag then simply leave the blank empty in the tool .
Enjoy the Meta Tag Generator tool